LPN and RN
Full Time, 3rd Shift
- 72-80 hours per pay period
- 6:00 AM - 2:00 PM
- 48 hours per pay period
- 3 days per week
- 2nd Shift on weekends
- 3rd Shift on week days
- 32 hours per pay period
- Health Services Coordinator
- Shall be a graduate of an accredited School of Nursing and hold current license within the licensure rules of the State of Ohio
- LPN or RN
- Assess resident needs, condition, and care requirements in regard to overall health status and health care needs
- Administers medications, prepares and administers treatments
- Performs other professional services as ordered within the scope of license
- In cooperation with the QIDP and HSC, reviews and implements resident programs developed in the IHP Plan
- Gives and receives reports regarding health status and well-being of residents
- Assists with physician examinations and the transcription of physician orders
- Applications/resumes accepted until positions filled
- 7:00 am – 3:00 pm Every other weekend/every other holiday
- 72 Hours per Pay Period
- 5 Days Week 1
- 4 Days week 2
- Kelli Eitzman, Supervisor
- Empty, clean and replace liners in waste cans
- Clean/polish tables, fixtures, furnishings, woodwork, if applicable.
- Clean, wash, sanitize, and/or polish bathroom fixtures, Clean and sanitize bathroom tubs, toilets, sinks, and floors.
- Clean windows/mirrors in resident/client rooms, such as bathrooms, entrance/exit ways, patio doors.
- Clean all floors and baseboards by sweeping, dusting, wet mopping, waxing, buffing, disinfecting, etc.
- Vacuum carpets
- Clean walls and ceilings by wiping, dusting, spot cleaning, etc., as necessary.
- Internal Transfers to Lori Adams by August 16.
- 11:00 am – 7:00 pm/
- 32 Hours per pay period
- Every other weekend
- Every Other Holiday
- Dietary Director, Pam Ferguson
- High School graduate with ability to follow directions and standardized recipes
- Neat in appearance
- Able to maintain harmonious working relationship with coworkers
- Prepare food on menu and maintain equivalent calorie value and nutritional quality
- Insure food is served in appropriate quality, at appropriate temperatures, and in a form consistent with the developmental level of the resident
- Cooperate with other departments within the facility to insure nutritional and dietary needs of the residents are met
- Work on scheduled days of the week and at scheduled times.
- Clean any equipment used for preparation of meal during shift