Base Facility – Living Areas 4100 - 4800
- 3rd shift (10:00 PM – 6:00 AM)
- 72-80 hours per pay period.
- Also expected to work a flexible full-time position that may require varying working hours to fulfill staffing shortages and attend occasional meetings.
- Direct responsibility and care of individuals with Developmental disabilities.
- Assigns responsibilities for resident care and IHP programs to all Direct Support Professional staff.
- Orients, supervises and evaluates work performance and other personnel issues of all Direct Support staff.
- Schedules DSPs within the assigned living unit to ensure resident safety, supervision and quality services.
- Assists the QIDP in monitoring IHP goals, programs and related services.
- Review and monitor documentation on Care Tracker.
- Will work under the supervision of the QIDPs and Cathy Price, Director of ICF Services.
- Must have high School diploma or GED
- Two years of experience working with DD population preferred
- Must have good communication, computer and writing skills
- Excellent attendance record and performance evaluations
- Knowledge of general job duties and application of these duties
- Must have strong leadership skills
- Must be able to drive Filling Home Vehicles
- Medication delegated or willingness to complete Med delegation classes
Friday, April 23, 2021.
LPN or RN - 3rd Shift
- 3rd shift 10pm – 6am, full-time: 80 hours per pay period, must work every other weekend
- $0.50/hour shift differential
- There is a $1.50/hour weekend differential when working Friday 10pm – Sunday 10pm
- The option for 12-hour shifts is a possibility based on staffing numbers and resident needs
- Possibility of more hours for sign-up depending upon staffing needs
- Shall be a graduate of an accredited School of Nursing and hold current license within the licensure rules of the State of Ohio
- Will act as the back-up Supervisor
- Assess resident needs, condition and care requirements in regard to overall health status and health care needs
- Administers medications, prepares and administers treatments
- Performs other professional services as ordered within the scope of license
- Gives and receives reports regarding health status and well-being of residents
- Assists with physician examinations and the transcription of physician orders
Benefits (if applicable):
- Health, dental, vision, accident and critical illness insurance available after 90 days
- $25,000 Company paid Basic Life & AD&D Insurance policy
- Accumulating Sick and Vacation Paid Time Off hours
- 403b Plan through Thrivent Financial
- Hiring Bonus
- Employee Referral Bonus