Trinity Place, Bryan
Monday-Friday; 32 ½ hours per week typically fall between 8:00am-4:00pm
ADS Supervisor at Trinity Place
- Must have a High School Diploma or GED and be at least 18 years of age.
- Must be able to read and write with good comprehension.
- Must have a genuine interest in working with adults with developmental disabilities and demonstrate patience and good judgment while providing services.
- Must be licensed to drive, have CPR/First Aid certification, medication certification 1 and 2, and fully be insured to transport clients. Or be willing to become certified in these areas.
- The Filling Home Adult Day Service Direct Support Professional DSP) will serve eligible individuals with developmental disabilities within Filling Home Adult Day Services Department.
- The DSP will assist ADS clients to participate in active treatment, personal care, skill reinforcement, training in self-determination, recreation and leisure, and vocational habilitation and community integration.
- DSP will provide and document all services according to each Individual Service Plan (ISP/IHP), Filling Home policy, and state and federal regulations.
- A DSP will hold responsibility in providing transportation, active treatment, skill reinforcement and therapeutic activities to the individuals.