LPN or RN - Napoleon Campus
- 1st shift 5:45am – 2pm and 2nd shift 1:45pm – 10pm.
- Full-time and part-time, with flexible every other weekend schedule.
- $0.50/hour Shift Differential when working 2nd and 3rd shifts.
- There is a $1.50/hour Weekend differential when working Friday 10pm – Sunday 10pm.
- The option for 12-hour shifts is a possibility based on staffing numbers and resident needs.
- Possibility of more hours for pick-up depending upon staffing needs
Shall be a graduate of an accredited School of Nursing and hold current license within the licensure rules of the State of Ohio
- Assess resident needs, condition and care requirements in regard to overall health status and health care needs
- Administers medications, prepares and administers treatments
- Performs other professional services as ordered within the scope of license
- Gives and receives reports regarding health status and well-being of residents
- Assists with physician examinations and the transcription of physician orders
Benefits (if applicable):
- Health, dental, vision, accident and critical illness insurance available after 90 days
- $25,000 Company paid Basic Life & AD&D Insurance policy
- Accumulating Sick and Vacation Paid Time Off hours from date of hire
- 403b Plan through Thrivent Financial
- Hiring Bonus
- Employee Referral Bonus